Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Photos from training and Cunen

me and Whitney at Cerro de la Cruz, Antigua (btw I wear glasses here)

the women of my training family and I in traje tipico


the ag marketing group in white botas!


horse delivering firewood to our house (1 of 6)


me at the zoo in Guate :)


Cunen's parque central


proof that I now live in the Hollywood of Guatemala/the view of the mountains from Cunen


priceless: a funeral shop called "the last memory" with a coffin and dynamite...


I seriously failed at hitting the pinata at our despedida party


Nicholi and I and our extended training family


the ag marketing group at Swearing-In


me and my bff the US Ambassador


all 32 of us made it!


 the Cunen cemetery on Todos Santos


the view of Cunen from the mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment